[vtk-developers] ShearWarp

John Biddiscombe jbiddiscombe at skippingmouse.co.uk
Mon Feb 2 12:49:14 EST 2004

Stefan Bruckner (who's initial implementation of ShearWarp was discussed on
the users list previously) has given the go-ahead to commit his shear warp
code to vtk cvs.

I've got two version of the code. One is provided by Namkug Kim who has got
the code compiling and fixed several bits, the second version is provided by
Stefan and is an updated version of the original code. I'm going to commit
(unless there are objections) the first set of classes and work on merging
Stefans improvements back into the other code.

I suspect the code may trigger a flood of warning or possibly errors on the
dashboard, so I welcome abuse or other comments before I make any commits.

Many thanks are due to Stefan and Namkung Kim for their hard work.

JB