[vtk-developers] QVTKWidget

Wylie, Brian bnwylie at sandia.gov
Thu Dec 16 10:18:52 EST 2004

Actually,

I just got off the phone with Jan Aarsaether from Trolltech. He says
there should be no problem but just to mind the p and q's he is going to
touch base with 'legal'. I'll let everyone know how that goes... :)

	Brian Wylie
	Sandia National Laboratories
	MS 0822 - Org 9227 - Building 880/A1-J
      (505) 844-2238   FAX (505) 845-0833