[vtk-developers] GL Extension Wrangler library

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Thu Dec 16 08:09:46 EST 2004

John,

Thanks for your show of support.  It is always good to see others
interested and will help to convince the VTK maintainers to adopt the
code.

To get things rolling, Gary Templet and I (the authors of the code and
Wiki documents) are planning to meet with Kitware in person to discuss
the advantages and issues regarding inserting this code into VTK.  Gary
and I have not yet made arrangements, but were thinking sometime in
February.

-Ken