[vtk-developers] GL Extension Wrangler library

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Wed Dec 15 15:43:52 EST 2004

If you are interested, we have an OpenGL extension manager designed to
work with VTK.  Eventually, we would like to add it to VTK proper, but
this needs to be discussed with Kitware and with the VTK community at
large first.

A short white paper is published on the VTK Wiki.  Have a look.

http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/images/3/35/VtkOpenGLExtensionManager_Overview.p
df

-Ken

   ****      Kenneth Moreland