[vtk-developers] Re: [vtkusers] Latest release windows binaries missing tcl wrapping

anast.jm at pg.com anast.jm at pg.com
Fri Sep 12 12:07:11 EDT 2003

Folks, I tried the vtk-users group first but no response. Perhaps someone
here could comment?? thanks, john

----- Forwarded by John Anast-JM/PGI on 09/12/2003 12:04 PM -----

Marcio Antonio Mathias <marcio_mathias at yahoo.com>
09/08/2003 12:58 PM

        To:     John Anast-JM/PGI at PGI
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [vtkusers] Latest release windows binaries missing tcl wrapping

Hi John,

Did you get any return for your question?
I pointed the same thing a long time ago but no answer
from Kitware people since them.
I decided them to hack the Tcl scripts available at
VTK 4.0 release. I recreated the files in VTK4.2
directory basead on the ones from 4.0 release. I was
necessary to open every script and change "4.0" to
"4.2" release indication, where it is present. I know
it is not the best practice but I do not know why the
scripts are not deliverabled since VTK 4.0.
(Sorry for the bad english)

Regards,

Marcio.

--- anast.jm at pg.com wrote:
> I recently had a coworker install the recent release
> binaries for Windows
> to run a script I wrote in tcl but the wrappings
> folder is missing for
> tcl. Java and Python are there
>
> ==>  vtk42/wrapping/tcl
>
> Is this a problem or am I missing something
>
> ..john

=====
Marcio Antonio Mathias <marcio_mathias at yahoo.com>
Registered Linux user number 248543