[vtk-developers] Carry a big stick...

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Thu Mar 6 13:41:01 EST 2003

Hi Will,

    WS> I'd like to propose a system of dashboard / VTK quality
    WS> enforcement, and I'd like your help.

Nice.

[snip]

    WS> I propose that the first Enforcer is Prabhu. If Prabhu cannot
    WS> do it, or when his tenure runs out, we will need
    WS> others. Please consider this. It will look good on your resume
    WS> ("Software Bouncer - Single-handedly ejected 40 brawling
    WS> developers during VTK4.4 release cycle")

I'm honored at being chosen but at this point I don't think I'll be
able to do justice to the post.  I'm trying to focus on finishing my
PhD and am busy.  Consequently, the occasional weekend patch is all
the time I can afford these days.  Keeping track of the dashboard
everyday will not be easy.  Maybe in a couple of months when things
settle down I might be able to take it up but not right now.

Sorry about that.

cheers,
prabhu
[ not yet the Prabhinator ]