[vtk-developers] VTK/Python on HP-UX

Andy Cedilnik andy.cedilnik at kitware.com
Thu Jun 12 14:42:19 EDT 2003

Hi again,

Just to clarify, we are now testing VTK/Python on:

* Linux
* Windows (Visual Studio 6, 7, there are problems with Borland)
* AIX 5 (soon to be illegal I guess)
* Max OSX (Carbon and Cocoa)
* HP-UX 10.20

If anybody wants to contribute more machines to this list, please let me
know and I will help you setup nightly testing. We still need newer HP,
32 and 64 bit Sgi, OSF, SunOS...

			Andy