[vtk-developers] vtkGL2PSExporter: now with full text support!

Mathieu Malaterre Mathieu.Malaterre at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Tue Jun 3 09:56:30 EDT 2003

Prabhu,
	You are perfectly right:

$ gcc -shared -o libgl2ps.so gl2ps.o -lglut -lXmu -lXi -L/usr/X11R6/lib

Beware that both -lXmu and -lXi are necessary

$ nm -u libgl2ps.so
__cxa_finalize@@GLIBC_2.1.3
__deregister_frame_info@@GLIBC_2.0
__gmon_start__
__register_frame_info@@GLIBC_2.0
ctime@@GLIBC_2.0
exit@@GLIBC_2.0
fflush@@GLIBC_2.0
fprintf@@GLIBC_2.0
free@@GLIBC_2.0
glFeedbackBuffer
glGetBooleanv
glGetFloatv
glGetIntegerv
glPassThrough
glRenderMode
malloc@@GLIBC_2.0
memcpy@@GLIBC_2.0
pow
qsort@@GLIBC_2.0
realloc@@GLIBC_2.0
rewind@@GLIBC_2.0
sqrt
stderr@@GLIBC_2.0
strcpy@@GLIBC_2.0
strlen@@GLIBC_2.0
strncpy@@GLIBC_2.0
time@@GLIBC_2.0
vfprintf@@GLIBC_2.0

only gl* function that are going to be link with OpenGL throught VTK
build process !

Everything is working fine again
mathieu
Ps: this time don't double 'gcc' call in the doc ;)