[vtk-developers] Text problems with vtkWindowToImageFilter::SetMagnification

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Mon Jan 20 12:10:49 EST 2003

    SB> At 1/20/2003 11:47 AM, Prabhu Ramachandran wrote:
    >> p.s. Its likely that RoadRunner is blocking mails from my IP
    >> (the whole class actually) and you will only receive this mail
    >> via the list.

    SB> I guess so, since I never received that Tcl script privately.

I sent you the mail on Sun, 19 Jan 2003 21:52:19 +0530 and IIRC don't
think I received a bounce message yet.

Spammers ought to be punished.  They mess with our incoming mail and
also prevent some of us from sending legitimate emails.  I've written
to security-spamblock at security.rr.com to see if they can remove the
block atleast for my IP and tell me offending IP's (right now they
block the whole range) so I can complain to my ISP.

BTW, Brad, thanks for the clarification on std:: vs. vtkstd::.  I sent
you mail off list thanking you but it bounced. :(

cheers,
prabhu