[vtk-developers] CMake1.6beta1 Error.log - cmVTKWrapTcl2Command.c

John Biddiscombe jbiddiscombe at skippingmouse.co.uk
Wed Jan 15 18:00:00 EST 2003

Please note that cmVTKWrapTcl2Command.c is broken and crashes when executed
(on MS and Borland builds). The current vtk tree uses only VTK_WRAP_TCL
commands and not VTK_WRAP_TCL2 (ie no testing of this command is done). I
would again like to ask for a few hints on how to get it right if anyone has
a spare moment. (Also note that all the other custom wrapper commands are
likely to fail when given relative paths, though I've not tested them)

Thanks

JB