[vtk-developers] vtkGL2PSExported: to commit or not to commit.

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Sun Jan 5 05:06:06 EST 2003

hi,

Apart from Jeff's comments (thanks Jeff!) I haven't received anything
against adding a vtkGL2PSExporter to cvs.  Ken also didn't say
anything specifically against it.  I'll work on an improved class with
more options this week and hopefully commit it when I'm done (most
probably by next weekend).  Once that is done I'll see if I can get
the text to work properly.  I hope this is OK with folks.

prabhu