[vtk-developers] vtkLocal and Tcl wrapping link errs

John Biddiscombe jbiddiscombe at skippingmouse.co.uk
Tue Feb 4 15:44:07 EST 2003

I had similar trouble and linked against tcl and tk 83 instead of 82, the
problem went away. (I had assumed it was my fault because I copied a load of
stuff onto a new machine and may have installed something wrong...)

JB

NB. Rereading your message I see you had trouble with local vtk. Mine was on
vtkCommon, filtering etc...probably it's different