[vtk-developers] cocoa on macosx

Jeff Lee jeff at cdnorthamerica.com
Wed Dec 31 07:35:59 EST 2003

Hi Mathieu,
Looks like that will fail for cocoa because vtkCocoaRenderWindow will
try to cast your handle to a vtkCocoaWindow and will bomb there.  I am
thinking that vtkCocoaRenderWindow should take an NSWindow or NSView and
internally make a vtkCocoaWindow with the NSWindow as an ivar.  I think
I'm going to have to get the mac cocoa book and start reading...  Where
is Yves when you need him?
Thanks,
-Jeff