[vtk-developers] Link error under Borland with tcl

John Biddiscombe jbiddiscombe at skippingmouse.co.uk
Mon Dec 15 13:19:28 EST 2003

After doing a completely fresh build under Borland (which I haven't been
using for a few months...)

Building shared library F:\CMakebuild\vtkDebug\bin\vtkCommonTCL.dll...
Borland C++ 5.6.4 for Win32 Copyright (c) 1993, 2002 Borland
Turbo Incremental Link 5.64 Copyright (c) 1997-2002 Borland
Error: Unresolved external 'vtkCommand(void *, Tcl_Interp *, int, char * *)'
referenced from F:\CMAKEBUILD\VTKDEBUG\COMMON\VTKCOMMONTCLINIT.OBJ

I'm suspecting that tclClientData is being cast as void * and somehow being
missed

any ideas anyone? (To save me doing some big digging)

JB