[vtk-developers] Bug in vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow ?

R K Shyamprakash ramakrishna.prakash at quest-global.com
Thu Aug 7 00:25:28 EDT 2003

Hello,
	It looks like there is a bug in vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow. I use VTK 4.2.2
with Java 1.4.1_02. If I continue to add/remove actors from the renderer say
for 10 minutes, my applications GUI freezes along with affecting my windows
OS. My windows desktop icons, right click menu etc does not get repainted
correctly. It looks like vtk is releasing the graphics resources. Is it the
problem with VTK and JAVA or it occurs with VTK alone? Can somebody please
comment on this. This is very critical to the application I am developing as
I am not able to run my applicationmore than 10 minutes.

Thanks
Shyam