[vtk-developers] wxVTKRenderWindowInteractor + vtkBoxWidget

Mathieu Malaterre Mathieu.Malaterre at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Aug 6 09:58:21 EDT 2003

Hi all,

	I wanted to use a vtkBoxWidget with a wxVTKRWI. But I failed to make it
appear.
	So I dig in a bit, I found that when I press 'i', in fact
this->Interactor->GetKeyCode() is actually 'I'
thus this test fails :

void vtkInteractorObserver::OnChar()
{
     if (this->Interactor->GetKeyCode() == this->KeyPressActivationValue)
}

Could someone put some light on it, why does my 'i' become a capital 'I' ??

Thanks,
mathieu
Ps: An easy fix could be the use of 'tolower', which is defined in <ctype.h>

     if (tolower(this->Interactor->GetKeyCode()) ==
tolower(this->KeyPressActivationValue))