[vtk-developers] use of vtkstd in vtkImageHybridMedian2D

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Tue Apr 22 12:38:30 EDT 2003

You do not want to use vector.h as the standard is <vector>.
As for <numeric>, you will have to modify the top level
CMakeLists.txt file to generate this file in vtkstd.
The current supported files are here:

# Create STL header wrappers to block warnings in the STL headers.
FOREACH(header algorithm deque iterator list map queue set stack string
               utility vector)
  SET(VTK_STL_HEADER "${header}")
  CONFIGURE_FILE(${VTK_SOURCE_DIR}/Utilities/vtkstd.h.in
                 ${VTK_BINARY_DIR}/vtkstd/${header} @ONLY IMMEDIATE)
  INSTALL_FILES(/include/vtk/vtkstd FILES ${VTK_BINARY_DIR}/vtkstd/${header})
ENDFOREACH(header)

-Bill