[vtk-developers] RE: [vtkusers] vtkImageMapper error

John Biddiscombe john.biddiscombe at mirada-solutions.com
Tue Apr 8 05:20:56 EDT 2003

> Does the dahsboard under Solaris show any problem for this class ?

No. And I'm a little unhappy about that because the Dashboard tests were
re-vamped after the switch to vtk4.x and I noticed after your initial post
that the RenderRectangle test is no longer part of the test suite. I had to
surf the kitware cvs archives of old vtk releases to find the test so that I
could double check your code (see if anything obvious was missing).

If anyone from kitware is reading....

Why were so many tests removed?

Actually, I'll cc this to the developers list...

JB