[vtk-developers] RE: [Insight-developers] CMake 1.4.5

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Sat Sep 21 21:22:32 EDT 2002

Hey Bill,

Throw me a bone here :-) Is this Windows you are talking about? I just
downloaded the file from www.cmake.org and did a "check for updates",
both techniques resulted in CMake 1.4.5. There may be another CMake
executable lying around that is old somewhere else. Let me know and I'll
replace it. The CMake download web page needs to be updated to say 1.4.5
but I'll do that on Monday when the UNIX binaries go out.

Thanks
Ken