[vtk-developers] Python C API mismatch?

Blezek, Daniel J (Research) blezek at crd.ge.com
Fri Sep 20 10:40:50 EDT 2002

Could a kind, more experienced Python user tell me what to make of this:

<snip>
{pragmatic:Source}1082:python2 -i Test.py
WARNING: Python C API version mismatch for module libvtkCommonPython:
  This Python has API version 1010, module libvtkCommonPython has version 1007.
</snip>

I changed my CMakeCache.txt to use Python 2.1 headers and libs and recompiled, as I wanted to use
some features of 2.1 rather than 1.5.1.

Things seem to work correctly, but I really dislike seeing warnings...

-dan

--
Daniel Blezek, Ph.D.
blezek at crd.ge.com
Visualization and Computer Vision Lab, Imaging Technologies
GE Global Research Center