[vtk-developers] vtkTclUtil.cxx

Sebastien BARRE sebastien.barre at kitware.com
Wed Sep 18 08:48:53 EDT 2002

At 9/18/2002 08:41 AM, Lorensen, William E (Research) wrote:
>I can modify the #if to run on the alpha as follows:
>
>#if (TCL_MAJOR_VERSION == 8) && (TCL_MINOR_VERSION >= 4 &&
>TCL_RELEASE_LEVEL != TCL_ALPHA_RELEASE)

Well, if you want to support the alpha releases, then I think this should
also include the BETA, since I just checked that up to beta2 it was still
not using const.

Then it would be:

#if (TCL_MAJOR_VERSION == 8) && (TCL_MINOR_VERSION >= 4) &&
(TCL_RELEASE_LEVEL >= TCL_FINAL_RELEASE)

Can you test that ?
Note that CMake's cmVTKWrapTclCommand should be changed accordingly too,
otherwise some files like Common/vtkCommonTCLInit.cxx won't be generated
properly.

--
Sebastien Barre