[vtk-developers] Wrapping GetBounds-like functions

Andy Cedilnik andy.cedilnik at kitware.com
Mon Sep 9 15:52:48 EDT 2002

Hi Christopher,

I just tried several things:

vtkRenderer r

r ComputeVisiblePropBounds 0 1 0 1 0 1

If you want to for example set whatever actor returns, then try this:

eval r ComputeVisiblePropBounds [ actor GetBounds ]

You need eval because ComputeVisiblePropBounds takes 6 numbers. [ actor
GetBounds ] returns one argument array of 6 numbers, and eval makes it
actual 6 arguments.

Does that answer your question?

			Andy