[vtk-developers] InvokeEvent problem with dashboard

Andy Cedilnik andy.cedilnik at kitware.com
Thu Sep 5 08:24:21 EDT 2002

Hello All,

I modified the InvokeEvent routine so that it returns whether the event
was aborted or not. So, now you can do things like:

if ( this->InvokeEvent(SomeEvent, args) )
  {
  return;
  }
Do some code...

Where the callback will do something like:

// Let us abort:
this->AbortFlagOn();

This way the calling code can be much simpler.

In the process I moved all InvokeEvent routines together and put a
comment next to them, and (by mistake) make them all to be in //BTX
//ETX. This is why some tcl tests went crazy. I did fix that, so
tomorrow we should see greener dashboard.

Sorry...

				Andy