[vtk-developers] cmake+vtk knackered?

Andy Cedilnik andy.cedilnik at kitware.com
Fri Oct 25 10:20:41 EDT 2002

Hi All,

All dashboards on Magrathea (including the CMake and others) are done
using CVS CMake. I use CMake 1.4.something to bootstrap the CVS CMake
build with Visual Studio .NET, then I use that one to build everything
else. I bootstrap cygwin CVS CMake every night using CMake's unix
bootstrap capability.

So, there are no issues with CVS CMake that our dashboards can find. If
you find any problems with CVS CMake, please report them before we
release 1.6.

				Andy