[vtk-developers] the hints file

David Gobbi dgobbi at imaging.robarts.ca
Sun Nov 24 12:20:41 EST 2002

Hi Dean,

The hints file is structured like this:

vtkAbstractMapper3D     GetBounds        301            6

Where the following return types are allowed:
(as implicitly defined in vtkParse.y)

301   float *
304   int *
307   double *

Other types such as short * (305), long * (306), etc. and
unsigned types can't be used because there are no corresponding
types in the wrapper languages.

Cheers,
   David