[vtk-developers] Next IRC meet.

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Tue Nov 5 12:56:49 EST 2002

    KM> I want to thank Prabhu for putting together the chat
    KM> sessions. He did a good job setting this up and emailing the
    KM> announcements every time.  Unfortunately I don't think there

Thank you, thank you. :)

    KM> is enough participation to make it worth while. I think the
    KM> mailing list will serve for most developer discussions.

I thought the purpose of the IRC meet was to encourage communication.
There aren't enough discussions on vtk-developers and the IRC chat was
meant to help.  Maybe we should just keep the IRC meet thing going so
that atleast when folks choose to participate there can be some
discussion.  However, that is just a suggestion the choice is yours to
make.

In any case, by now, most if not all of us have a good idea of how to
get on IRC and use #vtk.  So if there is ever a need to chat it should
be easy to arrange for a session.

cheers,
prabhu