[vtk-developers] certain libraries included twice

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Fri May 24 15:41:56 EDT 2002

cmake now keeps track of which libraries are used by a library and adds them to a link line.
Since -lm and -lpthreads are done at the top of vtk all libraries need them.  The get repeated because if a library needs a library it must come after it on the link line.

Anyway, you should be able to repeat -lm without this problem.

I did a quick google search, and found this: