[vtk-developers] IRC log for 21 May 2002.

John Biddiscombe jbiddiscombe at skippingmouse.co.uk
Tue May 21 12:56:11 EDT 2002

<KenMartin>     The naming conventions, Prabhu if you could create a list of
issues then present them next time?

When parsing the headers and creating GUI objects from them, one issue I
have is that
SetXXXModeToAAA
SetXXXModeToBBB
SetXXXModeToCCC
need ideally to be defined in increasing order (in an enum sense).

[there must also be a SetXXXMode(int)]

if
#define VTK_MODE_AAA 0
#define VTK_MODE_BBB 1
#define VTK_MODE_CCC 2
and the header does this
SetXXXModeToBBB
SetXXXModeToAAA
SetXXXModeToCCC

or other permutation that isn't sequential. The gui "assumes" that the
correct order is the wrong one. I've altered a few manually. If anyone
notices any that are out of order, fixing them would be very handy - A
script even better.

Not sure how easy it'd be to check for, but I thought I'd mention it.

JB