[vtk-developers] Dashboard open again

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Fri May 10 12:57:24 EDT 2002

Well, it isn't green but it is pretty close. The Mac isn't ready for
prime time yet so I'm not worrying about it. DEC has some valid issues
and there could be an issue or two on the GE machines, but I think CVS
has been locked up for long enough. Purify is clean and most systems
are super green. There are a number of 64 bit problems and we will be
adding a new machine to test those.

Policy issue...

I'd like for any new platforms to be added as Experimental until they
are green, then they can be moved to Nightly. That way we know that
all Nightly systems should be supported and green since at one point
they were green. (unless we someday decide to deprecate an OS/compiler
etc) If it has never been green then it really isn't supported by VTK
yet.

Thanks
Ken

Ken Martin, PhD