I Killed VTK (Was RE: [vtk-developers] VTK problems, more clues)

Andy Cedilnik andy.cedilnik at kitware.com
Mon May 6 08:09:05 EDT 2002

Hello All!

First of all, let me apologize to all of the people on Windows who will
have to click cancel 287 (or 299) times. On Sunday afternoon it was such
a nice day that my mind was apparently not working correctly. I compiled
and tested something but it seems that it was different than what I
tried to fix, so I probably never really tested the whole VTK. Also, it
seems I commited something that I should not have. In any case, I
reverted the change back and it should compile without problems now.