[vtk-developers] Next IRC chat.

Lorensen, William E (Research) lorensen at crd.ge.com
Fri May 3 11:05:25 EDT 2002

I am not able to connect.

-----Original Message-----
From: Charl P. Botha [mailto:c.p.botha at its.tudelft.nl]
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2002 5:34 PM
To: vtk-developers at public.kitware.com
Subject: Re: [vtk-developers] Next IRC chat.

On Thu, May 02, 2002 at 09:59:36PM +0530, Prabhu Ramachandran wrote:
> No one has yet told me that 10AM US EST is a bad time.  So I assume
> that everyone is happy with that time.  I was also told by Charl that
> the cgiirc thing is all set up satisfactorily.  So it seems that
> everything is set.
>
> As suggested by Ken, we shall meet on the 7th of May 2002 at 10AM US
> EST at irc.openprojects.net/#vtk.

Another reminder: the irc proxy is at
http://dutidad.twi.tudelft.nl/cgi-bin/vtkirc/irc.cgi

So far, access has only been enabled for tripoint.kitware.com and the GE
proxy.  If anyone else will need to make use of the proxy, please send me a
mail.  To be sure, test the above url (and attempt a log in) before the IRC
date.

Thanks,
Charl