[vtk-developers] vtkNovelty

John Biddiscombe jbiddiscombe at skippingmouse.co.uk
Fri May 31 11:12:18 EDT 2002

Can I suggest that certain classes which are not as "serious" as others. Or
rather, some that are not really used often by the vast majority of us be
placed in a "vtkNovelty" directory (other names suggested?).

The ones I'm thinking of are (from memory)
vtkImageMandelbrotSource
vtkSpherePuzzle
vtkSpherePuzzleArrows
vtkEarthSource

I'm sure there are more...I realize there are not many in my list above, but
it somehow seems wrong to burden the world with them when the vast majority
of people use them rarely (I use vtkEarthSource all the time actually, but
not the others).

JB