[vtk-developers] Fixed vtkInteractorStyleTrackball*

Lisa Avila lisa.avila at kitware.com
Thu Mar 14 10:24:07 EST 2002

Hello Mike,

No - Still doesn't mean Actual. It's actually the Desired that should be
renamed, but it's been that way for so long I don't think we should change
it. They are both a "desired" rate (as in there is no guarantee you will
get what you ask for). The Still rate is the one you get for
non-interactive renders, the Desired one is the rate you get for
interactive renders.

Lisa