[vtk-developers] cmake; Python 2.2.1

David Gobbi dgobbi at irus.rri.ca
Thu Jun 20 11:28:38 EDT 2002

Hi Randy,

VTK is set up to use an installed copy of python, i.e. it expects
to find the header files in /usr/local/include/python2.2 or an
equivalent sort of directory.

If you have some special reason for grabbing the header files
directly from the source, you can probably specify multiple
include directories by separating them with a semicolon.

Cheers,

 - David