[vtk-developers] Can we postpone the IRC meet? (was Re: Next IRC session.)

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Mon Jun 17 23:44:34 EDT 2002

    PR> hi, The next IRC chat session will be on the 18th June 2002 at
    PR> 1400 hours GMT at irc.openprojects.net on the #vtk channel.

    PR> Those behind a firewall can use the irc proxy setup by Charl
    PR> here:

    PR>   http://dutidad.twi.tudelft.nl/cgi-bin/vtkirc/irc.cgi

We seem to have a serious problem.  The dutidad machine has a problem
(bad motherboard).  Charl tells me that its unlikely to be fixed by
today.  This means that all the folks behind a firewall will not be
able to attend.  Could we postpone the meeting to the next week?

I'm sorry about this delayed announcement, I didn't realize that the
dutidad machine was having problems.

prabhu