[vtk-developers] ImageReader? (Dashboard troubles)

John Biddiscombe jbiddiscombe at skippingmouse.co.uk
Fri Jun 14 11:52:29 EDT 2002

Bill,

> I had committed a fix to a probelm like this for the sgi compiler.

Consider yourself winner of this weeks "Clever Toad" award. I've added a
check for Borland CBuilder 6 and it does indeed solve the problem. -1
changes to 336535 or something of that sort and file read complets as
normal. I'll submit a bug report to the borland bug tracking system too.

Cheers. [Fails down to 4 now, which is a bit closer...]

JB
[Will submit new dashboard tomorrow]