[vtk-developers] ImageReader? (Dashboard troubles)

John Biddiscombe jbiddiscombe at skippingmouse.co.uk
Fri Jun 14 09:50:19 EDT 2002

Hi People,

I'm getting consistently around 36 fails on regression tests. The common
thread seems to be vtkImageReader. I suspect something dubious in my Borland
CBuilder 6 build (possibly a rtl bug or something). The ImageReader
frequently bombs out with messages like

Generic Warning: In D:\VTK\IO\vtkImageReader.cxx, line 296
File operation failed. row = 1, Tried to Read = 128, Read = 0, Skip0 = -256,
Skip1 = 16384, FilePos = -1

If anyone would care to glance at the dashboard and look at
skipping-mouse-tigger, they may notice something ( a link between all the
tests that fail) which might help me track down a problem. (The image files
are ok and uptodate). - (I not great at debugging through tcl scripts)

The problems have existed for a while and I have only submitted a dashboard
for the last few days.

thanks

JB