[vtk-developers] changes to Rendering classes

Andy Cedilnik andy.cedilnik at kitware.com
Tue Jun 4 08:05:19 EDT 2002

Yes, my fault.

I am removing unnecessary includes from header files and then putting
them in Cxx files. Since I was doing this on Linux, I forgot to test it
on MS Windows. I will setup experimental build on Magrathea every day in
the evening, so that I will be able to avoid red dashboard.

I did fix the problem but it was too late.

			Andy