[vtk-developers] vtkInteractorStyleFlight doesn't work?

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Sat Jul 6 05:27:47 EDT 2002

hi,

I was just playing with the various interactor styles and found that
the InteractorStyleFlight was not working as I expected.  I found that
the other styles worked fine (Joystick, trackball, unicam and
terrain).  Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Here is a small Python code snippet that shows how I tested.

prabhu

# --- cut here ---
import Tkinter, vtk
from vtk.tk.vtkTkRenderWindowInteractor import vtkTkRenderWindowInteractor

def vtkRenderWindowInteractorConeExample():
    """Like it says, just a simple example
    """
    # create root window
    root = Tkinter.Tk()

    # create vtkTkRenderWidget
    pane = vtkTkRenderWindowInteractor(root, width=300, height=300)
    pane.Initialize()

    def quit(obj=root):
        obj.quit()

    pane.SetExitMethod(quit)