[vtk-developers] Dashboard trouble today

Bill Lorensen wlorens1 at nycap.rr.com
Thu Jul 4 08:46:48 EDT 2002

Yes, it was your fault, although a bit obscure. The tcl package mechanism prevents duplicate package loads by checking for the existence of a vtk command for each package. In filtering, it was checking for one of the commands that you made abstract.
I replaced that with a concrete class. I'm not sure why your tests worked.

As you make more changes, check the packages in Wrapping/Tcl/vtkxxx and make sure the command is a concrete one and not one that you made abstract.

Bill