[vtk-developers] thanks field deleted

Tim Hutton T.Hutton at eastman.ucl.ac.uk
Mon Jan 28 09:31:45 EST 2002

A mention of the author of a contributed class in the file itself is
crucial for getting in touch with the right person for help with specific
problems. I think a better place for the Thanks: is as a .SECTION in the
class description in the header file.

If you make a centralized list of the top-ten contributors you'll have us
competing to be the next one employed by Kitware (a la Seb) ... ;)