[vtk-developers] Re: vtkProcrustesAlignmentFilter

David Gobbi dgobbi at irus.rri.ca
Wed Jan 16 17:50:58 EST 2002

On Wed, 16 Jan 2002, Rasmus Reinhold Paulsen wrote:

> BTW. I am now on the developer list, so you do not need to CC me anymore.

Learn to live with the CCs.  Pretty much every single email program
generates the CC's automatically, and deleting the duplicate emails
is easy enough.

I kind of like the CCs because they show who is interested in a
particular discussion thread.  Of course if I was stuck reading
all my mail at home with my 56K modem at home my opinion might be
different.

 - David