[vtk-developers] vtkPCAAnalysisFilter added to repository

Rasmus Reinhold Paulsen rrp at imm.dtu.dk
Tue Feb 12 18:05:36 EST 2002

Hello Developers!

I have added a vtkPCAAnalysisFilter to the repository under hybrid. Let me
know if it causes any problems.
It can be used together with the vtkProcrustesAlignmentFilter to visualise
modes of variation in sets of vtkPointSets.

I have added some documentation. If you find it incomplete, let me know.

A test and a demo program is also under development.

Best regards
Rasmus

Rasmus Paulsen, Industrial Ph.D. Student (Oticon)
Image Analysis and Computer Graphics
Informatics and Mathematical Modelling
Technical University of Denmark
Building 321, DK-2800 Kgs. Lyngby, Denmark
http://www.imm.dtu.dk/~rrp