[vtk-developers] Building vtkMy

Christopher R. Volpe crv2002 at nycap.rr.com
Wed Dec 25 11:47:12 EST 2002

Hi folks-
  I'm trying to build the "vtkMy" example so that I can adapt it for my
needs. It compiles fine, but I get link errors, as indicated below. I'm
trying to build it as-is at the moment, which I assume shouldn't require any
changes. Any clues?

thanks,
Chris

Generating Code...
Linking...
   Creating library f:\vtkMyBin\bin\RelWithDebInfo/vtkmyImagingTCL.lib and
object f:\vtkMyBin\bin\RelWithDebInfo/vtkmyImagingTCL.exp
vtkImageFooTcl.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "int __cdecl
vtkImageToImageFilterCppCommand(class vtkImageToImageFilter *,struct
Tcl_Interp *,int,char * * const)"
(?vtkImageToImageFilterCppCommand@@YAHPAVvtkImageToImageFilter@@PAUTcl
_Interp@@HQAPAD at Z)
f:\vtkMyBin\bin\RelWithDebInfo/vtkmyImagingTCL.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1
unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

ALL_BUILD - 2 error(s), 3 warning(s)