[vtk-developers] Broken vtk builds after

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Fri Dec 20 10:56:05 EST 2002

> I noticed that the pgkindex.tcl.in file used a variable called
> VTK_TCL_LIBNAME_PREFIX. I don't have such a variable in my
> CMakeCache.txt file. It seems that it should be "lib" for unix systems.

This is a separate problem that has also now been fixed in VTK.  The
VTK_TCL_LIBNAME_PREFIX variable is set by the CMakeLists.txt file that
configures pkgIndex.tcl.in, but it was set to a value that exists only in
CMake from CVS.  I just put in a backward-compatability hack to assume lib
on unix and empty on windows when CMake is version 1.4.

The color problem in vtktesting that shows up on windows machines has also
been fixed.

-Brad