[vtk-developers] Broken vtk builds after

Bill Lorensen wlorens1 at nycap.rr.com
Fri Dec 20 10:13:06 EST 2002

Brad,
I'm trying to track down this problem. It's related to the tcl wrapping changes you made.

First, I was getting a message like:

couldn't load file "/projects/vtk/VTKProduction/VTK-irix6x64/bin/vtkCommonTCL.so" .....

I noticed that the pgkindex.tcl.in file used a variable called VTK_TCL_LIBNAME_PREFIX. I don't have such a variable in my CMakeCache.txt file. It seems that it should be "lib" for unix systems.

Once I added that and reran cmake, I am now getting the errors:
can't find package vtkCommonTCL 4.1
can't find package vtkcommonTCL 4.1
can't find package vtk 4.1

Any guidance would be appreciated.