[vtk-developers] bug: include ordering incorrect when compiling freetype in vtk

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Thu Dec 5 11:02:21 EST 2002

Hi Michael,

> I got CMake 1.4.6 and the CVS version of VTK just now.  It looks like that
> when the internal freetype library gets compiled, the compile command line
> includes /usr/local/include before the freetype/include internal files.
> This problem can lead to a version mismatch (I have an older freetype
> installed in my /usr/local/include and the headers from it were being
> included).

I have just committed several changes to VTK that, among other things,
attempt to fix this problem.  The entire include directories list is now
generated in one place.  There is a vtkIncludeDirectories.cmake file that
is included by the top-level CMakeLists.txt file in VTK.  This module
constructs the include directories in the proper order.

Please update VTK and let me know if this problem is fixed.

Thanks,
-Brad