[vtk-developers] Include file removals

Lorensen, William E (Research) lorensen at crd.ge.com
Fri Dec 27 09:17:40 EST 2002

Andy,
I understand the justification for removing unnecessary includes from vtk files, but the sporadic
checkins to remove include files is disruptive to other projects. This includes internal projects
here at GE as well as our NLM Insight project. The impact on Insight is especially troublesome since
we have users checking out Insight and vtk from the cvs repositories.

This has been going on since May, 2002 I believe.

So, when can we expect this to settle down?
Is it really necessary?
What do other feel about this?

Bill