[vtk-developers] (no subject)

dean.inglis at on.aibn.com dean.inglis at on.aibn.com
Tue Aug 27 23:08:06 EDT 2002

Hi Bill,

/Examples/GUI/Tcl/ImagePlaneWidget.tcl works for me.  I can't recall why it didn't a while back but it is fixed on my systems presently (Proximal & ResearchPB).  On Proximal I had some tcl wrapping pb's so I removed alll of my repositories and started fresh - seemed to fix a few pb's with dashboard tests.  BTW, only middle mouse button does the plane movement now: 'pushing' is done by clicking between the new visible margins.  Left mouse does cursoring, right mouse does window/level.

Dean