[vtk-developers] deprecate vtkInteractorStyleTrackball

Sebastien BARRE sebastien.barre at kitware.com
Thu Apr 25 17:41:33 EDT 2002

Hi

I think we should deprecate the vtkInteractorStyleTrackball class. It is,
at least, duplicated code (and for some functions triple code). It might be
confusing for VTK users to leave this whole pice of nasty code here, and
it's a pain to maintain.

What about we make it derived from vtkInteractorStyleSwitch and just write
the constructor so that it sets the switch to trackball mode automatically
(and issue a "deprecated" warning). The functionality, as far as I know,
would be the same.

I'll commit a new round of interactor-styles clean-up tonite or tomorrow.

--
Sebastien Barre